Pages

Search blog and web

She avoids eye contact in a group?

  • Thread Starter

So a woman I know if she's talking too a group, (which consists of me and 2 other guys) when she's talking she will look mostly at one guy when talking and also the other guy, but won't look at me. If I'm standing in the middle she'll move her eyes too talk to both guys and avoid me.
she doesn't completely avoid eye contact, sometimes (when we're not in the group) she'll look at me when talking but her eyes will almost be wider open than usual almost like a stare. When were also in this group, and someone makes a comment etc she'll, smile and look at them, where as with me if I ask her a question, she'll answer but won't even turn too look at me.
im not sure what I've done wrong, other times when were not in this group she'll actually be not so bad. She calls me sometimes by my full first name (no one else does) when I do something wrong or jokey.
Im confused, it's like she dislikes me??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment