Pages

Search blog and web

Not exactly sure what to do

  • Thread Starter

Hey there TSR!

I am 15 and I am currently in secondary school year 10. I have liked some girls in the past but done nothing about it but for some reason I can't do anything about this one as bad as it sounds... I have liked her roughly for 3 months now and I can't stop thinking about her, she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen, perfect body, voice, posture you name it she has it all... I can spot her just from looking at her hair and back and I can tell from her voice that it is her but I don't know what to do... She is in none of my classes and I hardly see her in school, we have never spoken apart from yesterday when I was walking home with a friend and she ran up and started to talk to us.

Today I messaged her on Facebook after having a massive conversation with my friend getting fed up about me moaning so he was going to post it on Facebook if I didn't so I did. I said Hello to her and that we spoke yesterday and she said 'Oh hey' back to me so I asked how she was and she hasn't replied since... This was roughly 3 hours ago, I don't know if she is wanting to talk or just busy because the messages haven't marked as read. I'm not sure what to do because I'm completely confused as of why I feel like this and we have hardly spoken to each other so I tried to message her. Anyone been in this situation before and know what to do or can just give me some friendly advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment