Pages

Search blog and web

do beautiful women EVER have ONS?

  • Thread Starter

I've never seen a beautiful women leave with a guy she just met. In fact I rarely if ever see beautiful women get amorous at clubs (by that I mean just kissing guys or dancing with them in a provocative way etc).

My theory is that beautiful women can get attractive men to commit to them so they don't need to offer sex to have access to these attractive men, unlike for example average women or ugly women.

The research I've seen also shows that attractive women have fewer partners on average and that they're more discerning with their sexual choices.

I guess also attractive women are more likely to have boyfriends and they'd have more social value they'd need to protect by maintaining a wholesome image.

Allot of guys go out and spend lots of money in the hope of landing a beautiful girl, but I never see it happen.

Even good looking guys seem to have no luck with beautiful girls at clubs. Sure they get laid but they usually have to "aim down" from their own attractiveness.

So if women tend to aim for above their league when it comes to ONS, who gets the top tier women, if anyone does? There's only so many footballers and celebrities around and I wonder if even these guys have luck in this regard.

Has anyone EVER seen a beautiful woman leave with a guy at a club?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment