Pages

Search blog and web

It does seem screwed right now.

  • Thread Starter

To cut a long story short I was cheated on over Facebook by my ex, I just got into a new relationship two months ago and I told him beforehand that I didn't want to be in a relationship because I wasn't ready but he insisted he'd be nothing like my ex and we'd have a great time.

We did have a good few weeks but I naturally got stressed and accused him of cheating once and he decided to end the relationship however he kept me waiting for a week whilst he kept deciding whether or not he was angry. I was naturally stressed out because I don't easily get attached to people but we had been friends for a while and I trusted him and became attached and in love.

He then messaged me saying that he'd got over the whole relationship a few days ago (he'd just decided not to tell me properly) and that I should get over it too because it hasn't changed and he refused to meet me in person to give me the respect to end it face to face.

I know I was an absolute fool for sending him a text accusing him of cheating but I did tell him about not wanting a relationship and he made me believe it was alright. Now he's gone and done the same as the ex that he knew hurt me so much and I'm finding it really hard to get over.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment