Pages

Search blog and web

Am I right to be upset?

  • Thread Starter

I am seeing this guy and have been for about 4 months.

The thing I am getting upset about is the way he talks about my body. I have a very small frame, I barely have any boobs and I don't have a big bum (that seems to be all the rage now).

But he will have ''banter'' with me and he will call me things like flat back and pancake.........:( I told him my insecurities about my boobs and bum and he still brings them up to take the piss out of me sometimes.

I spoke to him about it and said it actually hurts me when he says that and I don't get personal with him or bring up things that would make him feel self-conscious. His reply was ''Well your bum and boobs are small, I'm not going to lie to you but it's not all about the bum or the boobs, you have a pretty face and nice hair''. :rolleyes:

The other day he was doing some exercises and told me I should start squatting as it will give me a bigger booty. He doesn't understand that I squatted for bloody months because I thought it might make it bigger and it didn't AT ALL.

I've noticed that the girls he's been out with before are much more womanly than me in body, like they're quite curvaceous and it doesn't make me feel good about my body.

What can I do TSR? I've tried to explain it to him but he just takes it as a joke and I'm done with feeling upset about my bum and boobs like I can't help that I wasn't blessed in that area.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment