Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship ended and family are worried about me.

  • Thread Starter

Hey..

so on Friday i split up with a long term boyfriend of mine. And im starting to get really depressed. I broke my foot not long ago so im in cast and cant really go out which doesnt help. Ive also seemed to have lost my appetite and am only eating one small meal a day.

Ive noticed that my family are getting quite worried about me and they come and check on me whilst im home alone and my parents are at work. They also call me several times a day to make sure im awake and ask if im eating to which i mostly lie and say ive had something small to eat..

I know i need to eat more but im just not hungry.. it makes be feel sick. And due to not being able to go out im just getting really fed up of sitting indoors on my own all day, ive started staying in bed and only leaving my room for an evening meal in which my mom cooks for me and makes me eat. My sleeping pattern has totally ****ed up and im staying awake until 5/6am and then sleeping in until about 4pm in the afternoon.

I need to get over the relationship but its so hard when i cant leave the house to go out with friends and whatnot, i spend from 8am until 5.30pm home alone without being able to go out which means i mostly sit around depressed just thinking about my ex boyfriend.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with a break up when i cant really go out to take my mind off things?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment