Pages

Search blog and web

How to find out if she is a freak in the sheets? It is a must for me.

It seems so shallow but I have realized over the years with my ex that one of the things I loved about her was some fun experimentation.

I have been here before, date, have fun, finally sleep together, she is a dead moose in the bed.... I had one that was really nice but so was super soft and had a really soft touch... It was almost a turn off. I am not a rough houser in the bed but I like a little aggression.

I mean, how do you try to care for someone, try to move forward, yet know that if she will not do certain things, it might be a deal breaker? I almost want to ask certain questions right off!;)

I only found two women in my life that swallowed, one was my ex, the other was a fling when my ex threw me out years ago. I really wish I had attraction to my fling because she was very wealthy, a doctor, nuts about me, and would pull that out and handle everything! Girl was amazing!

What I have realized is who I want to date and who I want in bed are almost two different people. I really need a good family values small town girl but if we can't get dirty, I am going to get depressed....

My ex let me try anal a few times but was not very open to it. I was not real happy. I did anything she wanted, ever...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment