Pages

Search blog and web

What to do? not into it?

I have been married for 17 years, My wife and I have been through a lot together and have made it through things most would have given up. About a year ago I thought my wife was possibly having a affair? she was out late for work ( which isn't abnormal for her work but way more than usual) and she was constantly texting a male co worker. she didn't want anything to do with me and things were really rough around the house for a while. I never confirmed it. I didn't really investigate as much as I should have just gave her, her space. Her mother had recently died and I chalked it up to that.) I have a FB account. she constantly gets on my computer ( she has her own ) and reads everything on there. There is nothing for her to find I only have close friends on there and most talk is just the guys busting each others balls. just fun. A while ago a friends of ours girlfriend I know had a crush on me but I never played into it she would message me just general t alk. My wife started making fun of her body type ( my wifes is no prize either) but my wife now is showing greater interest in me but is constantly checking my FB ( more than I ever do ) and caught her checking my cell phone also even though there is nothing to find??? I guess the real problem is now that I don't have as much interest in my wife sexually now ??? We both work high stress jobs and have a daughter that has special needs so we are rarely if ever out together alone. just very hard to get some one to watch her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment