Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over a cheating walk away wife.

My wife and I just signed divorce papers. She had become detached from me through the years according to her and decided to get involved with cybersex and we separated a month ago. She says she is excited to date other men. She wants nothing to do with me and I have driven her even farther away with my texting and convincing and pressurimG or I might have had a chance. She says she is done and wishes I'd just disappear.
We have 3 young children together and were together since she was 18. We dated 4 years and I married her, and with her for 14 more years.

I am having a huge problem accepting that she is gone and doesn't love me anymore. I was never an outgoing person and hated dating. I am totally uninterested in other women though I have tried to date. The ones I meet are either crazy or unattractive, or have huge problems. She just told me a couple of days ago that it was over after stringing me along for 3 months. I've really never been a bad husband as far as big problems. We had plenty of sex, I was loyal, had a steady job, if she needed me I was there. I never did drugs or drank-- pretty much just a normal person. I gave her total security. I did go bald and gained a little weight. But I lost the weight, started running, etc. I can't help the baldness. She has been incredibly cruel to me but I can't turn off my love for her even though I know she doesn't deserve it. I have started waking up having nightmares about her with other men. She flaunts herself on dating sites. I am to the point of not being abl e to deal with it. I know other people have made it through but I'm losing hope that I will ever be happy again. What helps???
I've been to a therapist and it doesn't help. She's the love of my life. I don't see her as replaceable. And she's my kids mother. My kids have seen our everyday life together and they don't see anything as my fault. I just wish I knew how to get over her. I am really pathetic right now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment