Pages

Search blog and web

Girl I like in a bad relationshiip

  • Thread Starter

Hi

So as the title states I'm in a bit of a predicament. I've been texting this girl for about 6 months now. For about two months of them I didn't know she had a boyfriend and we spoke quite intimately (sexting and phone sex) I then fine out she has a boyfriend, she lied to me saying she was single for months. She said her reasons for doing so is because her boyfriend didnt make her feel liked and I did and she liked that. We almost met a few times.

We then decide to be friends but it doesn't work, we end up being more, this happens a few times and she says she prefers me to her boyfriend but "it's hard because she's been in a relationship with him for 5 years"

She's perseistently lied to me about things to make me dislike her in an attempt to make me go off her but I don't, I'm always thinking about her and love talking to her and want to meet her despite all this but a part of me wants to get out of there because of what she's done.

She says now she only likes me as a friend but my gut tells me that's not the case and she says "she doesn't know until we meet".

She's sent me pics that she shouldn't of and blames me for their relationship being a mess. Is it my place to tell him all that's happened and what the hell do I do because I like her more than I should.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment