Pages

Search blog and web

Exploring sexuality with friend?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a girl and I don't know whether I'm bi or not. I'm know I'm into guys, but I don't know whether I'm into girls. I had a crush on my lesbian friend, and we went out on one date before we went back to being friends because she realised that she only liked me as a friend. I thought I still liked her, but I realised that I don't and probably didn't really like her in a romantic way to begin with. The problem is that I want to explore my sexuality and would prefer to do it with her than some random girl, but I don't know how to approach her with the proposal to do this and I fear that she may think I'm trying to get back with her :/ She did say yes to kissing another one of our friends as a dare so maybe she'd be up with it, but she also seems like the sort of person who'd never fool around etc. Btw, I'm going to be staying alone with her for 3 days soon so that'd be the time I'd propose it. Is it better to find some other girl to explore my sexuality with or to tr y it with her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment