Pages

Search blog and web

What kind of attire does your husband/bf like/not like?

Like most guys my man definitely is visual but we have talked before about certain attire he does and does not find attractive on a woman. Fortunately none of the things he doesn't like is anything I'd wear in the first place.

For example, a few things he has told me he does not care for:

Pantyhose.
Fishnet anything.
Daisy dukes
micro mini skirts (he's one of the few guys that actually is turned off buy the "ultra sexy skimpy" attire.)

In my career I usually wear formal business attire; suit, jacket, pencil skirts, some nice but appropriate tops and some different bottoms and he LOVES that. He says he loves the "classy and sophisticated" look as opposed to the real low cut tops and real short skirts and what have you. Not saying I am some fashion goddess by any means and for awhile outside of work thanks to my exhbs comments I would hardly dress up but after meeting my husband I have really tried to find some nicer things and he always compliments me and what I wear. Not that he complains if I DO dress more "down", but he is happy to compliment when I make an effort!

So I am curious, do any of your men have a certain attire they specifically like/don't like?

EDIT: Forgot to add that while he loves heels he does not like stilettos/stripper heels. Not that I'd wear those anyway lol.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment