Pages

Search blog and web

A question about body

  • Thread Starter

To start,I've always had big boobs(32E)..They got smaller or bigger as I lost or gained weight but they were always big compared to my body.I'm not fat(59kg,167cm),I'd say I have an average body though most people say I have a hot one..The thing is I always wear bras so they usually look good but I have lumpy breasts in general so they tend to be saggy.It's not saggy like you would see in old people but they don't really look nice without a bra. So my question is : would you be really turned off if you were gonna have sex with a girl like me ? I've only been with one guy who didn't really mind (although I could see some disappointment on his face during the first time lol) but 1 person is not a really good sample and I'm too shy to ask my guy-friends about this :$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment