Pages

Search blog and web

4 inches too small....?

  • Thread Starter

hey guys..
I hsve some trouble talking with girls...i lost my selfesteem from my last relationship since my penis is only about 4 inches when erect....it was became the main reason me and my gf broke up...she kept complaning that she would get no feeling when she blew me....her last boyfriend who she said was over 9 inches she said gave her the best shag of her life..and that i was useless and my dick gave her no feeling when she blew it...she said mine couldn't barely touch the back of her throat...2 weeks befor we broke up she refused to have sex with me unless we used a dildo.....do you guys think 4 inches is too small? I would really like some help
:confused::confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment