Pages

Search blog and web

A question for those that NEED it every day...

I stumbled upon the thread http://ift.tt/1nqdp1h There were a lot of comments in there that got me thinking, so I thought I'd ask the source.

First, for me, my sexual activity is directly related to my emotional connection. I've never been a ONS type of individual, or a FWB type of girl. I need a pretty intense emotional connection to allow another person to invade my body in that manner, but under the right connection, I can't get physically close enough. So, with a positive emotional connection, I'm on; without it, I'm just "off." And then I miss it like I miss the beach -- it would be nice, but simply not an option right then. End of story, life goes on.

So I'm curious about some of the responses to the referenced post, such as (and not to pick on anyone in particular) "I would never go a month or more. After a month I'd be packing his bags, " or "If I knew then what I know now it would have been less than a month of no sex," or "I don't think I could go without for even a week if both of us were physically healthy," or there's no point in getting married except for sex," or " I would not want to go longer than a week without sex and get antsy when we get close to the one week mark," and my favorite, "I am on a one day long period right now and its driving me nuts."

My question is: What do you do when you're not married? Either before marriage or after divorce? I realize you could hire a hooker (sorry, but eww!), but other than that, is sex that readily available that you can get sex everyday or 3/4/5 times a week? FWB, sure, but doesn't that have to be someone that also wants it 3/4/5 times a week? I'd think the whole advantage to a FWB situation is convenience without the obligation. And besides, doesn't that end sometimes and then you're back without a partner? What did you do to get 3/4/5 times a week before/after marriage between steadies, and that's assuming your steady wasn't impeded by the moral inclination that sex should be within the bounds of M?

What I'm trying to understand is that if you couldn't live without it/wouldn't stand for it within the M, how did you survive without it outside of M? Or did you not have to do without and how?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment