Pages

Search blog and web

Question about my married friend

Recently a married friend of mine and i have been talking quite a bit. She is very private so she doesn't share much about her marriage, just little bits and pieces. Last week or so the talking changed, it started to get intense, she started talking about feelings she was having and the conversation quickly turned into something else all together. I kept telling her that I respected her and her marriage very much. She told me she was feeling guilty because of how close she feels to me. I really don't know what to do. She did pull back a bit and we didn't speak for a day or so, but now we are talking pretty much throughout the day. We are both avoiding talking about what happened last week, in terms of the feelings she was having, we are very much casual now, just how was your day etc.

She has said she is in a loveless marriage, she doesn't seem happy, and i just want to be there for her as a friend, to support her best i can, because she has done the same for me. I asked her if she was OK with how much time we spend talking together, she said she was fine with and enjoyed it very much. I guess I am just a little confused by all of this. I certainly do not plan to talk about any feelings i may or may not be having. When she said she was feeling close to me, right away I became a little nervous. Any thought, suggestions or speculation as to whats next. I really just want to be a friend to her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment