Pages

Search blog and web

Considering contacting high school Ex to gain closure and heal my heart. Thoughts?

I am sure some will say this is totally stupid given I am now in my 30s. However, we dated for a year in high school and in that time, that was an eternity! To this day, I still consider her to be the best partner I could have had.

I am NOT looking to build a relationship there, get chatty on the phone, I just want to send her a detailed email explaining myself. When we broke up, I started acting like a tool and ignoring her simply because I felt she was too good for me and I was almost trying to protect myself because there were a LOT of eyes on us as of the few stable couples in high school.

She just came up to me and said "we are done", I said "ok", and we have not really talked much since. Well, actually we went to college together and she helped me on some homework a couple times but we never discusses 'us' ever again.

It has bugged me ever since that she probably never knew why. I doubt she really cares all that much now, happily married, great kids, etc. I just feel like it is something I want to do for me and maybe her.

Does this seem idiotic? Bad idea and asking for problems? Again, not really even looking for her reply but sort of just want to get it off my chest.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment