Pages

Search blog and web

I'm jaded

Divorce was finalized in December after he cheated on me several times. Unfortunately it left me cynical towards relationships. I'm now that bitter b*tch that I used to look down on. I'll be out in public and see a happy couple and think "He's probably cheating on her." I attempted to go out on a date in May and the whole time we talked I was thinking about whether he had skeletons in his closet or not. I'm messed up and tired of being bitter and angry. I used to be the most trusting person but now I'm scared to death. I'd like to get married again and have someone but I'm terrified. I hear stories from men who cheat and their wives don't know which made me realize that it's a lot more common than I think. How can I ever trust again? I can't live this way and don't want to be that hateful old woman who doesn't have anybody. I need help. How do I heal and learn to have faith in people again?

And yes, I'm aware that I'm only 26 and have a long life ahead of me. Doesn't make it any easier and "you're only 26" will turn into 36 then 46....life is too short. Is this something I'll get over or am I ruined?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment