Pages

Search blog and web

I have love addiction problems, can't stop staring at women.

  • Thread Starter

Hi.


Got a massive problem. I'm 23 and male with a lot of sexual shame. I seem to have a lot of love addiction problems and especially a strong need of approval from beautiful women. I'm still a virgin and seriously considering paying for it. I feel a lot of shame in wanting to ask women out and sleep with them because everyone thinks i'm a nerd who will never deserve a woman or love

I can't get past secondary school and all the negative **** that happened to me. I'm working on forgiving all the people who ruined that experience for me. It's easy at times and hard during others.

There's a girl i work with who i think likes me, she's really hot and all the guys in the office fancy her but i'm not sure if i have the guts to ask her out because everyone thinks they're so much better than me and that i'm not worthy of her love. We've spent a bit of time with each other at work and i think i'm falling for her. I don't really know what to do.

Our job requires a lot of guts and i can do that but when it comes to women, then i just can't do it. I'm considering seeing a sex therapist because it's extremely abnormal for a young, healthy male like myself to be having this much trouble with my sexuality. I feel like i do not deserve to have somebody who will love me.

I spend every day constantly trying to prove myself to other people that i'm worthy of love. Its so exhausting because everyone seems like i bother them with my presence or something.

What can i do??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment