Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do - youve messed up my head - Someone help

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys,

This has been my last resort and really need some advice!

Basically, late last year I met a guy who was in the forces. He was only a year older than me (I was 19 and he was 20). We were close for a while until we then officially got together. I was a virgin at this time and he knew how much losing it meant to me. We waited about 3 months and then everything felt right. So the obvious happened...two weeks later he stopped talking to me...overnight he had just changed...baring in mind he was still at his camp, I assumed he was busy. So I left it days and days, which then lead to 2 and a half weeks with nothing....I then had become worried as I knew what him and his friends do when they go out clubbing, I tried contacting him through phone and email, but still got nothing. Then when I finally did, it was the most blunt response I have ever received. He then never bothered replying to my response. I sent him another email a few days later as he wasn't answering his phone and asked him if we were okay and if I had done something. He then responded bluntly yet again and didn't really give me an answer as to whether or not we were together or not. Baring in mind I had just lost my virginity to someone I thought was special, I was pretty distraught.

After not getting a straight answer and him not bothering to reply to me, I then sent him an email the day before he was leaving to go on exercise. Since then I never got a response. This was since march. As you can guess I am very angry and pissed off the fact that I allowed someone to do such a thing. We only slept together once and considering that my virginity meant so much to me, I feel that I can't trust anyone now, and honestly feel like becoming a nun lol. I'm taking a year and a bit out of dating now until I go off to university. But the fact that I havnt been able to let off my frustrations to him I just constantly feel angry and irritated by everyone when they do certain things. This whole situation has just made me such an angry person and I keep taking it out on the people around me. I just want to be the old bubbly happy and funny me...Can someone please give me some advice on how to move on and return the old me!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this - sorry its a bloody long essay haha!

I will appreciate any help, thanks again! :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment