Pages

Search blog and web

Wanted to crawl under the bed and die

This is just a vent, but maybe some ladies or fellows with wives will understand where I am coming from.

I just had a baby 2 months ago. I love being a mother and it has been a relatively easy adjustment for me. He is time consuming and a lot of my time is spent nursing, but I am off of work right now so that has helped a ton.

Tonight my mother, who lives in a different country, asked for a picture of me and my son. Of course, my husband snaps a photo of me holding our son and sends it to her. Well, I grabbed the phone and looked at the photo. My mouth dropped.

Who is that woman? OMG. I was horrified. Just two years ago when I met my husband, I looked so good. I have always taken really good care of myself, make up, nice hair, nice clothes. There I was, no make up, hair in a bun, frumpy night gown.

Anyway, as the title says, I wanted to crawl under the bed and die. I cried. In fact, writing this out I am still tearing up thinking about how bad I look. Am I the only one who has felt this way after kids?

I have to start trying to look better for myself. I just have no energy left by the time I take care of the baby, cook, clean, etc. Please tell me somebody relates to this!:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment