Pages

Search blog and web

Need help with marriage before divorce

Where do I begin. My husband of whom I known and been together off and on since college for 18 years. We been married for almost nine years coming this Sept. Couple of years ago, my husband cheated on me although he doesn't considered it cheating. Two years ago I surprised and purchased him a phone he desperately wanted for his birthday and she called while they were activating. Answered phone and stated she didn't know he was married. Questioned her and she said they didn't have any sex just met one time and talked on phone. I considered this cheating because he did it behind my back and met her online. Fast forward two weeks ago, he called me at work stating he was driving to Virginia and he will be back on the weekend which was 4th of July weekend. Why would you tell me that while at work and not home that you are driving 9 hours to see your friend. I knew something was wrong then because the entire weekend he had his cell phone completely off. Finally he called me that Sunday and I used Sprint locator to locate him and he stated he was a hour away from him which was a lie. He was more like 15 minutes in the opposite direction. We talked and he stated we don't have sex enough. Fine we can change and I'll work on that. Well this week he's been acting weird and asked him tonight what's going on. Now he is saying that I'm not acting genuine with sex because I'm initiating it basically and having it more often when I was never a sexual person. You want me to change in order for the relationship to work, but now I'm not genuine enough. I am so depressed by this and definitely needs guidance with this. I have an appointment with a counselor next month but he doesn't want to see one with or without me. What should I do? I am so tired of crying tears. I want this marriage to work.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment