Pages

Search blog and web

Everything is going wrong and I am so scared

  • Thread Starter

I'm 19, and I have been with my boyfriend for three years.
We always use protection but something must have happened as I have just found out I am pregnant.
There is no way I can keep it, I'm going into my second year of university and I cannot even afford to buy food for myself half the time- let alone care for a child. I'm really scared about having an abortion, I am definitely having one and I know it is the right thing for me personally, but I am still very scared.

My boyfriend also wants me to have an abortion. However I thought he would be around more to support me and be there for me. He is barely speaking to me and refuses to even look me in the eye. He won't tell me that he loves me, and he has gone very distant and cold. However this has been slowly happening over the last few weeks, but has just recently got worse.

I don't know what I can do. I feel completely alone and afraid. There is no one else I can turn to as I do not want to tell friends or family. My boyfriend does not understand how upset or afraid I am, and he is refusing to even message me now.

I don't know what I'm meant to do, everything is falling apart and I'm scared.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment