Pages

Search blog and web

There's no one to open up to anymore

  • Thread Starter

I browse through my whatsapp, and find no one I can comfortably speak to. I browse through my contacts and again find no one.

Time and time again I'm reminded that my 'best friends' aren't actually my friends.

I keep getting reminded that I'm actually alone - and its sad really =\

Its not like I DONT have people to talk to, I do - but I still feel like I don't.

Its not like I can't make friends, I can - but I just feel like there's no point.

I hate this - It's never been me.. I'm going through such a rough period at the moment and I let no one see that I am. When I lay in bed at night, or look at myself in the mirror.. I just realise how lonely I really am

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment