Pages

Search blog and web

Wish me luck at marriage counseling in 2 days

Would love to hear others' experience or even just a heads up of how it might go.

Background-- married 7 1/2 years, two kids under age 6, nearly sexless (to me, she doesnt think it is a big deal), she is a great person and I love her but I want to get 'it' back...now.

Basically feel like we have not been connected the last few years and this has likely led to less and less sex-- which is a big deal to me and I have told her.

She thinks we have normal stressors and dealing with regular stuff everyone goes through though she is willing to go to counselor.

My thing is, even if it is normal, I want to have a HAPPY, rather than too often miserable, marriage. Maybe this will be a relationship builder for us?

Would love to know your thoughts or experiences-- really curious to see HOW the MC leads the session, where she guides the discussion, etc.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment