Pages

Search blog and web

In need of help/advice!!! Please help!!!

Hey guys! I'm in need of some help and I want people's thoughts on this because I'm tired of hearing my friends say "I don't know" because I feel like they are wanting to tell me something but are scared to do so.

My gf and I have been together for over a year now and ever since we were together we pretty much stayed together. My problem is that lately she has not wanting to have sex with me almost never now. When we first got together she told me that it was important to her and what not and we had sex about 3-4 times a week. Awesome right? Well lately she doesn't even want sex at all and plays with her damn toy more then with me and I'm forced to masturbate. Yeah its nice and all but I'm wanting sex, not my hand and its starting to get boring now and temptations come up of me getting sex from other woman and I don't want to do that because its wrong and I know how it feels to get cheated on.

About a month ago we got into a big argument leading to her telling me that I "force her into have sex". I honestly feel like I don't because its not like I handcuff her and do what I want no...I either ask and flirt my way too it. I felt like that was an excuse. I also been to the doctor alot and a few times when I ask she pretty much tells me that I'm a dirty person in the nicest way and I can tell its true because of how she looks at me and acts around me. I even told her about it and she stayed quiet.

Ever since we both got our jobs, me working the night shift and her either mornings or nights shes been acting different. She can be stubborn, hard headed, closed hearted because shes afraid of letting her feelings out due to her abusive ex which I can understand but honestly I hate the fact that that's stopping her from living a normal life and it affects me because sometimes I feel like she treats me like I were him. But what really upsets me the most is that she says one thing example lots of sex and now almost no sex at all...Sex is not always my number 1 priority but when you get me used to it why wouldn't I get upset about it. I love her and care for her but sometimes I start to doubt our relationship now...I wish she were more open to me. I wish she would come onto me more because sometimes I feel like I'm being used for what I have.

Any help, thoughts or advice would be great and thank you for taking the time to read all this!!! :blush:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment