Pages

Search blog and web

Trending topic of women cheating in their 40s

Lots of people always view men as more likely to cheat, and now, it seems that the number of adulterous wives are rising.


Sources:

Why are so many married women having affairs? - Telegraph

Women In Their 40s Are Having Great Sex... Just Not With Their Husbands

And an interesting story if you want to spend some time to read:

My Cheating Heart: lessons from my year on ****** ******* | torontolife.com


Seems that the reason why women cheat on their husbands at this age is because after long years of marriage, they're sex life with their husbands become boring or bland. (And they experience they're sexual peaks around this age.)

My opinion? Men are pigs, women are sneaky. I feel like men are known for cheating in their teens or 20s cause that's when they think they're "players." Women are known for cheating in their 40s cause they're getting bored and want to feel alive again. (Of course, this is my stereotypical opinion.)

Ever notice that most of the threads on the Coping with Infidelity section has to do with a cheating wife? :whistle:

I posted a thread similar to this on the "Sex In Marriage" section, but since this is "The Men's Clubhouse, what are your opinions on this? :D (I could use more opinions, and those who remember me from my older thread can still contribute. ;) )

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment