Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice from guys on a girl situation

Realised its quite a read but i'd appreciate it if you read the whole post

So the other day I was walking through my local shopping centre after an intense gym session and I was called over by one of those assistants who attempt to sell usually high end products – at little hubs around shopping centres.

She was particularly hot and I was feeling pretty elevated and confident so I thought **** it , let go of my inhibitions and strolled over to her . She asks me my name, I reply and ask hers and then she begins talking about what she was selling. I didn't show much interest in the products and began talking to her about herself, injecting lots of humour into the conversation etc i ended up talking to her for a good half hour , it was one of those encounters where time flies by because your so in the moment.

I learnt a little bit about her , shes 22 and originally from Israel with a strong accent , and quite sure of herself which I find attractive.

I felt like we connected, there was a lot of what people would call "banter" for example her jokingly telling me I needed to go gym more whilst massaging my arms and then saying I'm kidding have you seen the size of these things to which I replied you could do with going to the gym some more yourself (obviously a joke) she shortly hits me in a jokey way and was laughing for a while (As it happens it turns out she goes to my local gym.) , she was asking if its true all black guys (Im black ) like curvaceous girls because she feels she doesn't have much . I was like you would have to be one of the hottest girls I've laid eyes on and im pretty sure the girls in this country are envious of you . This was also probably a bad move.

I did end up buying one of the products she had for sale , merely because i have a sisters birthday coming upon this week . A friend of mine somewhat more experienced with girls then me told me this was a bad move .

When I came back from the cash point where I withdrew money she took me behind the counter and said I'd made her day and she said she had something to give me , so she opens a draw and gives me a kinder bueno lol , I was like ahh I don't want your chocolate but she insisted.

When she went to right the receipt she wrote her name and told me I had a guarantee for this long etc , I said you can write your number on there also , she gave me one of those sideways cheeky smiles and told me id see her often at the gym anyway . She then opens out her arms to hug me and I hug her we go our ways.

So where should I go from here ? I like this girl but if there's one thing ive learned its not to put all your eggs in one basket . This was last Friday and im probably going to see her again the Friday coming up or at the gym . I was thinking of getting her a kinder bueno as a little romantic gesture and asking her if she was interested in going out sometime , am I taking the right approach ? Any tips ? Do you think im getting a little ahead of myself and she was merely being a good assistant? How can I avoid coming of needy etc , Thanks guys.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment