Pages

Search blog and web

Falling out of love....

Not sure really where or how to begin. I'm new and this is my first post. My nubby of 6 years and I are in a slump and I'm beginning to think there's no way out of it. We have 3 beautiful children I would do anything for, but not sure I can continue with this marriage if it stays the way it is. I feel like my life is passing me by, like I just go through the motions to get me through each day. He's hard on the kids, but is working on it. Not abusive physically I wouldn't say but just hard with the way he chooses to talk to them. I grew up with always being yelled at and just don't want that for my kids. We've discussed it but he then just claims I negate everything he says and that the kids don't listen to a thing he says and it's my fault. This by no means is our only issue though :) I have absolutely no desire for any activity in the bedroom and he wants it all the time. And if I tell him no, then he throws a hissy fit almost like a child and it drives me even farther away. He also gets all the freedom. Like I said don't get me wrong I love my kids, but I need a break sometimes too. We both work outside the home, but I'm the one who does all running of the kids to activities, school, etc. He gets to come home from work (or whatever) whenever he wants. On occasion that I do get to go out and it happens to be without him I hear about it for weeks, how I can go out and have fun with other people but not him, I don't want to be around him, etc etc. I just don't know what to do anymore....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment