Pages

Search blog and web

Is It Me?

So none of the guys I ever fancy or like think of me the same way back which is fair enough but it's not done anything to boost my confidence. I always just get hit on by the really creepy ones but my friends and other girls I know always seem to have guys that fancy or like them and are super brilliant guys or are ones they like. I do not. It just kind of sucks because I wonder if it's me...am I not smart/attractive enough? (perish the thought, I know!) I know you guys are strangers but I just needed to get it down as it really sucks seeing someone you like and knowing they would never like you back. I'm not looking for anything but it would be nice to know that someone *may* like me (I know, contradictory!) for me. Again I know this is a stupid thing to moan about but I'm having one of those moments where I just want to...well whine and moan aha Please don't be really harsh with me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment