Pages

Search blog and web

I just have no luck in dating. Even online I can't manage to get a date! Help??

What is wrong with me? I am not ugly and I've had many girls tell me I'm good looking, attractive, cute and had a couple say they would sleep with me.

It seems that unless I have some super great photos up of me posting with my shirt off or something, I get no replies.

I don't know what to do. I am frustrated with my dating life and my sex (or lack therefore) life. I haven't had sex in over 2 years and I'm only 25! I have never really had a proper girlfriend, well, not one that I've been with long enough to actually call it serious.

I joined up on this meet up app thing on my phone to meet people, but at the moment I've had bad luck. I met one girl and we seemed to be getting on well, we exchanged whatsapp details and got talking on there. I asked about meeting up and she was busy (due to her running her own cleaning business) and so we kept chatting for a while, then I kind of gave up on asking her to meet up. I asked again the other day, but she never really gave any clear dates of when she'd be free so I have given up. It just annoys me that you spend a good couple weeks talking to someone and then they aren't willing to meet up. It just pees me off!

Another girl who's abroad and another girl who's possibly coming to live in my area in a couple months. I've been talking to the latter girl and if she comes that's cool, but the way my fortune is going, it might not happen.

How can one person be so out of luck when it comes to dating? Sure, my social life isn't great, but even when I was going out, my social life sucked. I am a little bit overweight, but are people that shallow that the weight is a big problem to at least meet someone new and make friends?

Need help, I'm banging my head against a wall here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment