Pages

Search blog and web

Starting over, and honestly I'm horrified.

If you check out my other thread, I got my closure last week confirming what my gut had been telling me all along about my wife's A. It's been hard and depressing, the only light I really see is hope in finding someone else, someone normal.
I've been checked out for awhile and am past the pain for the most part. I know we're supposed to be confident moving forward but I am honestly horrified to be looking at the dating scene again....looking forward I know I am not ready yet....thinking 2014......we still have a house to sell and paperwork to finalize.
I've got a good job making about 20% more than average family income in our area on my own, but live in a town that is a college and retiree town with a lot of out of state implants. At 37 years old it's a single dad's nightmare as its slim pickings out there. I can't believe I'm here with 10 years of my life gone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment