Pages

Search blog and web

Sexual compatibility issues (to "O" or not)

Ok this is my first thread...I feel nervous!

My bf and I have been together for about 2 1/2 years, and living together for about 6 months. For the first 1.5 years I would say we had a very good sexual relationship - he is hd and we had sex every day at minimum. It was what I would call "normal" sex. The only thing unusual is that if for some reason we missed a day he would get very very upset.

About a year ago he started talking about different sexual desires and fantasies, mostly around (male) orgasm denial. Basically I don't "allow" him to orgasm but constantly tease until he is very close. There is still a lot of PIV, oral, etc, just no orgasm.

We have tried different variations of OD for the last year, usually its only 2-3 days before he needs to O. I think we have figured out, that what it really gives him is a heightened state of sexuality, where we interact in a more sexual way all the time. For me, I guess I get tired especially since I am expected to be always "on" sexually and its not really about my sexual needs but about his.

Lately I have been really wanting to go back to the 'normal' state of having sex (and him having an O) every day. He doesn't find this fulfilling anymore. I like him having an O because somehow it makes me feel like I am satisfying him. When he doesn't O for a few days I get exhausted by his constant need and also I feel like somehow (this might sound crazy) that I'm not "doing my job".

Any suggestions? We have discussed many many times but we end up both very defensive of our positions.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment