Pages

Search blog and web

20 and never had a girlfriend

Hi! I'm 20 and i've never had a girlfriend.

I've never had any confidence. People say I look alright and I think I seem like a nice person and I can be funny/have a laugh, but I just feel shy about it all... like asking someone out. There was someone I really liked for ages but I found out she had a boyfriend. It'd have just been awkward and embarrassing if I asked her out!

I don't like being alone. I'm not scared of the dark or anything haha but I just like having company. Like even if i'm at home alone and watching the telly, i'll sit the cat next to me. Whenever I move out in the future, I just don't want to be alone. I don't want to be sat in a room with just nothing... no voices.

I went to London recently with some friends. Their boyfriends/girlfriends were waiting outside the train station for them ready to take them home. I got on the bus, was sat by myself and I just felt miserable.

I've never really had anyone say that they like me. The only people who have said anything was some jokey older lady I was serving (probably about 80?!). I was on the tills where I work (Marks & Spencer) and she was really friendly and quite funny, at the end, she looked close at my namebadge and said "Oo I'll remember your name. You're good looking aren't you" then as she walked off smiling she said "if only I were younger!". I couldn't stop laughing. That's the only interest I get.

I don't really go places where I'd meet people though. At Uni (a local one) they're all way out of my league and I'm not really someone who would go out nightclubbing. I'm only 5'8" as well. Women like tall guys don't they? :(

In the future, I don't want to be a little old man sat on my own... I want a long lasting relationship and for my retirement years to be like this...! ;)

http://i.imgur.com/OZttAR9.jpg

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment