Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being too judgemental? Or is this normal?

So I have been talking to this guy for a while, but long story short, I'm starting to get the bigger picture about his life and I can't help but think what the heck.. would these things put you off?
-he has a tattoo of a skull on his arm because it's tradition in the sport he's into to get one.
-he goes to his friends house every single day after work even though his friend is married and has a newborn baby and the wife doesn't seem to mind?
-he spends about £70 a week on take outs, mcdonalds, Burger King, he doesn't know how to cook nor wants to learn, and his parents don't seem to know either from the looks of them, I think he thinks it's a woman's job.
- the rest of his money goes on buying stuff for his hobby.
- he's never had a girlfriend, or even hugged or kissed a girl, and he isn't bothered about it which is what worries me most.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment