Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on how to approach this

So towards the end of the last Uni year, we were placed into groups based on people who chose a similar topic in this unit we were doing. I was placed into a group with a girl I knew on and off throughout the year.

As per the requirements of the task, we worked on stuff together. And over time we grew closer, texting everyday about work and other random stuff. Summer hit, everyone went off to do their own thing, and we kinda drifted. Despite that, I found myself missing her.

This year, I saw her for the first time since the last, and we spent about half an hour sitting and catching up, which I really enjoyed (And I'm fairly certain she did too since we were joking and laughing). Since that day, about 3 weeks ago, our texts have been sporadic at best, even though we both agreed we should keep in contact more. The conversations don't last very long and don't really happen often.

So what do you guys reckon I should do? I'm contemplating just asking her if she would like to go out sometime, or should I focus on getting closer first?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment