Pages

Search blog and web

Guy situation had fried my brain. Advice please!

I realize that even posting this is borderline sociopath(etic) but I just wondered what your unbiased, outside brains would make of this;

So I was seeing this guy for a few months, just out of a long relationship, seemed lovely, had a lot in common, clingy but in a sweet way, etc. I then don't see him for a few weeks, (i was busy), and get the feeling he's losing interest for a few reasons:

1. Contact dramatically goes down the pooper (before he would text me saying he misses me after a few days, want to see me as soon as I came back).

2. Not as affectionate as usual

I know he's bad at talking about his feelings so maybe doing all this is his way of cutting out the problem without having to face me. Tbh I'd been having the feeling that he was losing interest before I went away so I distanced myself a bit (maybe not a very tactical move on my part). I've tried to meet up with him and have the conversation to get his side, find out what happened, whether any of it was my fault, end whatever that thing was and just be friends.

He was up for meeting but never set a time, so I've basically given up. But I still feel like I need closure - find out if I pushed him away and whether I was a rebound or not. (Pretty sure he's at that stage considering I'd seen him involved with another girl)

There's no hard feelings, I just want him to be happy and wanted him to be honest with me, because now I feel cautious around potential new people.

So basically - am I being a typical woman and over-thinking this? (probably) am I giving him more leeway than he deserves, and how would you react?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment