Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do in this situation?

I have a flatmate who is smoking shisha in our kitchen. This isn't the first time it has happened. The first time caused me to have an asthma attack, so I spoke to her and explained that I really can't be around shisha and she promised to not do it again. I thought that she would have appreciated me going directly to her rather than security since all shisha stuff is banned in the halls I'm in. Turns out, she doesn't care.

She smoked it a lot over the weekend whilst I was away and has started again now. She does leave the window open at least so it doesn't smell awful for ages, but just going in to wash a plate has set my asthma off again. I can't talk to her now since a load of her friends have just walked in and I find them really intimidating. At the same time, I can't call security because she'll know it was me and I have to live with her for a year still!

What can I do? I'm fed up of not being able to breathe and consequently sleep!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment