Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriend dumped me...now friends...confused?

me and my boyfriend of 6 months (we're 24) had an argument last week (about literally nothing) and he dumped me, saying he needs to concentrate on his future, he doesnt love me anymore and we will never get back together.

we are now supposedly meeting in a few days to go to the cinema. Ive been trying to talk to him (at first i begged for him back) but now im happy to be friends. But its ME making the effort. all im getting is one word replies and hes acting uninterested and ive asked him if he wants me to give him space and he keeps saying 'no' but then when i try and talk he just acts all 'off' with me.

we are supposed to be meeting on friday but it seems to be me making the effort.

Why is he acting all off with me but still saying we are friends and meeting up? Yet its me making conversation!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment