Pages

Search blog and web

Friendzone?

I'm in year 13 and I recently helped out during open evening at school. I was put with two girls from year 12 and we got talking. The one girl was particularly friendly and we got talking good.
Later that night she messaged me on facebook and we carried on talking and flirting. She told me that we were now best friends. It turns out that she has a boyfriend but they're on a "break" and she was talking about trying to get me with a girl I used to like. I must have had the wrong impression or something because I'm not really interested in this girl she is talking about. Even though we've only just met, I have fell for her but I think I'm in the friendzone. What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment