Pages

Search blog and web

How do you respond when female friends say "I love you"?

For the past few months i've been working on my confidence. I've had some massive breakthroughs and now completely different around others and loving it. I've broken out of my shell and now getting responses from female friends i've never had to deal with before!

I've had two new people i've known for a couple of weeks say "I love you" or that their friends love me etc. Obviously it doesn't have the same significance in a relationship, but I find it weird saying "thanks" and even weirder saying it back!

Sorry if this seems strange, but I am now able to express myself and be confident socially, and not sure how to deal with such affection, because i've never had this before due to being too shy.

Thank you for any help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment