Pages

Search blog and web

Totally confused about this relationship

I have a gf for 6 months.Now,I know it will sound really weird but we haven't met each other for 2 yrs.She used to study in the same school as mine till 10th standard.At that time,we were just friends,maybe we had a chat every few days and we used to text as well.I also had a crush on her,but I never really mustered the courage to propose to her.

After changing school we never met and rarely texted.However,abt 7 months ago she again started texting me and finally a month later she proposed to me.Since I had a crush on her,I accepted.Everything was great in the beginning,we trusted each other a lot,used to chat whole night etc.

However,now after almost 6 months,things have changed drastically.I heard from a few friends that she flirts a lot(although she denied that).Also,one of his best guy friends takes drugs,smokes(still 17 years old).She probably doesn't know abt this though.I got to know this from a close friend of mine.

Yesterday,we planned to meet each other.She said that she would bring her cousin;I was okay with that.However,just one hour ago,she informed me that guy frnd is also coming;I was so furious that I just cancelled the meeting.

Also,she has a long history of ex-bf s while this is my first.She tells me that this is the first relation she is really serious about,but I really don't understand what kind of a relation this is.Infact,she tells me that she has even forgotten how I look(she has seen my fb pics though).When I ask her why she proposed then,she claims that looks don't matter and all that,yet she asks some of our common friends how I look.

Is this even a relationship?I mean without seeing each other for 2 years??Also we are pretty different;she is an extremely joyous and lively girl,doesn't take too much interest in studies,while I am the first boy of my class. Pls help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment