Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship with flatmate

I moved into a new flat over the summer and started to fancy a guy who I have been friends with for a few years that was just renting out a room for the summer. He has graduated and planned to move home after the summer. I had to go home for a few months and said he could stay a bit longer in my room. I've missed him the whole time I've been gone and we texted while I was away. When I went back for a weekend he told me he had liked me over the summer and we kissed. We also went out for drinks together. We haven't told the rest of the flat about any of this. I've gone back home again and he has said he's going to look for a flat so he can stay on in the same city but I dont know how to feel about all of this because he may be gone when i get back. I should be happy, its worked out exactly as I wanted but it's weird starting out with someone you've been living with. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment