Pages

Search blog and web

Still not over it!

Last year in May I found out that my husband of six years had cheated on me.

My husband was stationed in Groton, CT since 2010 my girls and I had recently moved back home in 2011 because we bought a house and was going to get new orders. Everything had seemed fine h was flying back and fourth to see us and we were doing great or at least that's what I thought.

Well to jump forward Last May my husband was driving down relocating his things and I received a phone call at 3 am. I answered cause I thought maybe it was him needless to say it was a woman telling me he had been cheating on me since I left CT. I was beyond pissed I called him and did al sorts of yelling. This woman whomever she was called and harassed me all day long via facebook and telephone. I asked him who it was and he claimed to have no clue or so he said. So we went back and fourth for months and he wouldn't admit to anything not even in counseling until his mistress posted a picture of the two of them on FB as a profile pic and said Happy Anniversary (she posted it on our anniversary) I was livid there was my physical proof right In front of me.

He says he got caught up In the moment, what the hell does that mean?

We have three kids with last being born this August. I thought trying to reconnect and having another baby would save our marriage but that was stupid on my part. I still have this feeling that he is cheating but I'm not for sure. I have forgiven him but I am still not over it. I feel myself becoming disconnected. This is my first marriage and I am trying but, I don't think I can hang on for to much longer. Help!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment