Pages

Search blog and web

Is it normal to have zero sex drive? (23 year old male)

This problem has been going on since mid-late June. I don't have a sex drive. I used to have one but not anymore it seems. Since mid to late June I have masturbated all of 7 times. Each time I lasted a while (at least half an hour or more) and I had to put in a decent amount of effort to stay hard. I remember just 1 day where I felt properly horny during the summer. I barely woke up with erections. I have been thinking of sex very little (I remember I used to think about it most nights while I was getting to sleep).

I work out in the gym. My diet is good. I get 8 hours of sleep a night or more. I'm not on any medication. I have drunk alcohol just once in months. What the hell is causing this? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment