Pages

Search blog and web

Need help! Wife likes to flirt to much???

Okay I need help on this one. I just found out that my wife has been flirting with a guy by the name of Richard at her job. Richard has a girl friend and my wife is of course married to me. They now each others status in relationships and now Richard has asked her if she wants to "HANG OUT" sometime. This was a couple months ago. Now I just found out again that a few days ago my wife was flirting with a guy named Mathew at work with what she explains as a way to pass the time. Now this guy Mathew has asked her if she wants to HANGOUT and she said maybe but she has to get to know him better since they have just been talking a few days ago flirting back in forth at work. She also told him that she dosent like to get with people at work because it creates drama. Mathew said thats okay I can keep things quiet. What do you guys think?? What should I do??? This flirting things is getting out of hand. She flirts with guys on facebook and on her phone which by the way she keeps very secretive. I cant even get on her phone because her phone has a password. I think the password is only to keep me out of her phone. Im not sure what to do??? Is this considered cheating?? I have no proof of any physical encounters yet.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment