Pages

Search blog and web

signs a woman is a lesbian

There is this girl who was at uni who always hangs around with other girls and often has a best friend that she is quite affectionate with and spend a lot of time with. She had a boyfriend but it sounds weird didn't seem to spend that much time with and didn't seem necessarily to be that interested in. Also she went on holiday with her best friend and never seems that interested in boys or talks about them. She is now 27 and I kind of wonder maybe if she is a lesbian I am not trying to be nasty because I don't consider it a negative thing I just wondered if anyone thinks you can necessarily tell as it is more of an incling even though I said she had a boyfriend.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment