Well, this is who I am now.... a divorcée.
My divorce was finalized last week. It was such a strange feeling to see my now officially ex husband again after four months. I'd compare it to the impression I always get when I hear a recording of my own voice. I know it's mine but still sounds strange. And just not right.
He looked like someone who foolishly gambled everything and lost. There is no rewind button.... everything is final, irreversible, and brutally real. But, there are greater tragedies than a little divorce here and there.
My divorce was finalized last week. It was such a strange feeling to see my now officially ex husband again after four months. I'd compare it to the impression I always get when I hear a recording of my own voice. I know it's mine but still sounds strange. And just not right.
He looked like someone who foolishly gambled everything and lost. There is no rewind button.... everything is final, irreversible, and brutally real. But, there are greater tragedies than a little divorce here and there.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment