Most experts claim a sexless marriage is one in which the couple has sex less than 10 times a year. In which case I guess I live in a sexless marriage.
But that got me thinking, what really counts as "sex"?
obviously penetrative intercourse counts but what about oral or other forms foreplay/sexual activity?
I feel like I keep having the following unresolved conversation with my wife...
me "its been weeks since we had sex"
wife "we just had sex this weekend!"
me "you massaged my penis for 1 minute and then said your arm was tired and fell asleep, that doesn't count as sex!"
wife "sure it does!"
So what is YOUR definition of sex?
But that got me thinking, what really counts as "sex"?
obviously penetrative intercourse counts but what about oral or other forms foreplay/sexual activity?
I feel like I keep having the following unresolved conversation with my wife...
me "its been weeks since we had sex"
wife "we just had sex this weekend!"
me "you massaged my penis for 1 minute and then said your arm was tired and fell asleep, that doesn't count as sex!"
wife "sure it does!"
So what is YOUR definition of sex?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment