Husband and I have our relationship problems... No question.
But I am worried I may have another problem. I drink wine. At least 3 glasses a day. I don't think my husband is as dependent as I am... But I would have a very hard time going a day without a big glass of wine.
I know a lot of women have wine, but I don't know why I seem to need it daily. My husband will pour me glasses when I am not drinking at his pace.
I am growing concerned and I'm wondering if my behavior is abnormal.
Thanks in advance.
Posted via Mobile Device
But I am worried I may have another problem. I drink wine. At least 3 glasses a day. I don't think my husband is as dependent as I am... But I would have a very hard time going a day without a big glass of wine.
I know a lot of women have wine, but I don't know why I seem to need it daily. My husband will pour me glasses when I am not drinking at his pace.
I am growing concerned and I'm wondering if my behavior is abnormal.
Thanks in advance.
Posted via Mobile Device
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment